In addition to performing a standard visual inspection of the facility, FH&A can provide the following services and inspections as part of the overall inspection and analysis of your building. These are meant to serve as examples only. Other specialized inspections can also be done upon request to meet the needs of the specific project.
In some cases these would be performed on an as needed basis after the initial inspection has been completed. In other cases we may recommend that you have them performed as part of the initial inspection process, either to save time or because of the complexity of the facility.
Some of these tests and inspections will be performed by our associated allied partners. If so, in most cases their results will be integrated into our overall evaluation of your facility. Pricing on these services will vary depending on size and types of systems involved.
- Multiple panel/sub-panel systems inspection
- 3 Phase service inspection
- Motor control center inspection
- Phase balance analysis
- Infrared analysis
- Load vs. capacity studies
- Standby generator inspection
- In depth analysis of HVAC systems
- Reciprocal and centrifugal chiller compressor inspection
- Eddy current testing of chiller tubes
- Internal inspection of cooling towers and evaporative condensers
- Internal inspection of supply fan units
- Vibration analysis on joy fans
- HOA and Condominium Reserve Fund Studies
- Elevator Inspections
- EIFS (Synthetic Stucco) Moisture Scan
- Asbestos Inspections and lab analysis
- Mold Inspections, screening, and laboratory testing by a CIH
- Phase I and Phase II Environmental Site Assessments
- Radon testing